Sherri has cared for women and their families as both a labor and delivery nurse and midwife. Her past experience includes teaching classes expecting twins or more, mediating a pregnancy and infant loss support group as well as providing education to nursing staff.
Her goal is to provide women with knowledge and support to make informed decisions about their health throughout their life.
Sherri is a mother of 6 who enjoys cooking, camping, hiking and just being outside. Outside of the office she is busy with her children’s hockey games, horse shows and cheerleading.
Education & Certification
- Rivier College – BSN
- University of Cincinnati – MSN
- Board Certified Nurse Midwife
- Board Certified in Inpatient Obstetric Nursing
Medical Society Memberships
- American College of Nurse Midwives
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- Sigma Theta Tau
American Society for Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology (ASCCP)
- Multiple gestation pregnancy
- Adolescent gynecology
- Alternative/Complementary therapies
- Perimenopause/Menopause hormone therapy
- Sexual dysfunction