Leanna discovered her passion for women’s health working as a Labor and Delivery nurse at Emerson Hospital, alongside the providers from AFA OB/GYN. After completing studies to become a Family Nurse practitioner, she jumped at the opportunity to work as a provider at AFA, beside the colleagues she had admired immensely.
Leanna is privileged with the opportunity to provide education to women, allowing them make informed decisions regarding their healthcare, while empowering them to become self-advocates.
Outside the office, Leanna enjoys spending time with her husband, family and goofy lab. She has an interest in botany and loves spending time in her garden, along with caring for her houseplants and cooking.
Education & Certification
- Westfield State University- BSN
- American International College- MSN
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
Medical Society Memberships
- Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- Well-Woman Care
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Contraception Management
- Care of the healthy pregnancy
- LGBTQ Reproductive Health
- Medical Aesthetics